A Cocktail To Impress for Valentine's Day!Edit Post
Contributed by on Feb 07, 2019
Two readers love this post.
Chocolate and roses are fine and much appreciated but if you really want to impress your sweetie this Valentine’s Day, make a cocktail to remember! Created using Citrus Acquint di Cedro, Cointreau, Lime Juice and Cranberry Juice, this flaming cocktail puts a romantic spin on a Cosmopolitan.
Gotham Love Potion ~ available at Ocean Prime New York for Valentine's Day.
- 1 ½ oz Citrus Acquaint di Cedro
- 1 oz Cointreau
- ½ oz Lime Juice
- ¾ oz Cranberry Juice
- Orange twist
- Combine Acquaint di Cedro, Cointreau, Lime Juice and Cranberry Juice in a mixing tin.
- Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Finish cocktail with an orange twist.
- Light the orange peel on fire and watch it spark!