7e0d31496a96b9010a3b13caa7be5d22ef62b455_600.jpg

In a horrific accident at a Lithuanian bar, a bartender inadvertently set her customer on fire.

The bartender was in the process of pouring the flaming drink from above when some of the lit alcohol splashed on a patron's face, giving him severe burns all over his head and face.

According to The Drinks Business and LiveLeak.com, none of the bar staff could provide first aid help for the man and some of the bartenders working continued to sling drinks throughout the incident, which you can watch here.

Moral of the story? Bar owners should make sure their staff is trained in both how to make potentially dangerous cocktails and in first aid. And maybe you should think twice about ordering a flaming cocktail.

Read more about this horrifying scene at The Drinks Business.