Beehive - A Wax-washed G&TEdit Post
Contributed by on May 17, 2019
Twenty-seven readers love this post.
DrinkWire is Liquor.com’s showcase for the best articles, recipes and reviews from the web’s top writers and bloggers. In this post, Anton Gornev offers a G&T twist.
Get ready to elevate your G&T experience with this beauty!
- 40ml Bombay Sapphire Gin rested with Beeswax*
- 2.5ml St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 drop of White Sesame Oil
- 120ml East Imperial Grapefruit Tonic Water
*Beeswax-rested Gin: melt organic beeswax into an empty bottle to fully cover it from inside. Pour the gin inside the bottle, let it "rest" for at least 4 days before using.
- Brush one side of the Burgundy glass with fresh honey to encrust it with white sesame
- Toast the sesame with a flame torch
- Add all ingredients to the glass over a chunk of ice
- Give a light stir, garnish with a wedge of fresh grapefruit