Beehive - A Wax-washed G&TEdit Post
Contributed by on May 17, 2019
Six readers love this post.
DrinkWire is Liquor.com’s showcase for the best articles, recipes and reviews from the web’s top writers and bloggers. In this post, Anton Gornev offers a G&T twist.
Get ready to elevate your G&T experience with this beauty!
- 40ml Bombay Sapphire Gin rested with Beeswax*
- 2.5ml St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 drop of White Sesame Oil
- 120ml East Imperial Grapefruit Tonic Water
*Beeswax-rested Gin: melt organic beeswax into an empty bottle to fully cover it from inside. Pour the gin inside the bottle, let it "rest" for at least 4 days before using.
- Brush one side of the Burgundy glass with fresh honey to encrust it with white sesame
- Toast the sesame with a flame torch
- Add all ingredients to the glass over a chunk of ice
- Give a light stir, garnish with a wedge of fresh grapefruit