Blue Peaches MartiniEdit Post
Contributed by on May 28, 2019
Seven readers love this post.
This Blue Peaches martini is a variation of our Sweet Peach martini created to celebrate 4th July. Made with Peach Schnapps, Blue Curacao and Vodka, and finished with Snowy River naturally colored Americas cocktail sugar, this cocktail is a perfect any time drink - pre or post dinner.
- 2oz Peach Ciroc Vodka.
- 1oz Peach Schnapps.
- 1oz Blue Curacao.
- Snowy River Americas Cocktail Sugar.
- Pre-rim half the glass with Snowy River Americas cocktail sugar using simple syrup or egg white (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill shaker with ice to chill.
- Add Vodka, Triple Sec, and Peach Schnapps.
- Shake for 30secs to cool, aerate and strain into a martini glass.
- Extra Decorating: Add a smidgen of Snowy River ruby red cocktail syrup as a base layer.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.