Bottoms Up | Fig and Bourbon FizzEdit Post
Contributed by on Apr 01, 2015
Twenty-one readers love this post.
When I was preparing this drink, my fiancée looked at the ingredients and gave me a doubting look. I just ignored him and made him take a sip. He ended up drinking both my props. I only got a taste. He especially loved that the fig fruit spread never completely dissolved into the cream soda and bourbon. It’s like a nice bourbon soaked fig surprise that’s waiting for you at the bottom of your glass.
Bottoms Up | Fig and Bourbon Fizz
Author: Food Fashion and Fun
- 1 ounce Just Jan’s Fig Fruit Spread
- 4 ounces Vanilla Cream Soda
- 1½ ounces Four Roses Bourbon
- Pour the ingredients over ice and then stir to combine.
- Pour into a serving glass or glasses.
Please note that I received product from Just Jan’s Fruit Spreads and Four Roses Bourbon but the recipe and opinions are all my own.