California Pizza Festival Debuts in Los Angeles on July 28 and 29Edit Post
Contributed by on Jul 10, 2018
Zero readers love this post.
Pizza from Urban Oven
The California Pizza Festival debuts in Los Angeles on July 28 and 29. The two-day festival will be held at Los Angeles Center Studios in Downtown Los Angeles. Every year I plot how I can get into the pizza convention in Las Vegas and every year I’m thwarted. But this year, my woes will be consoled with the two-day unlimited pizza tasting!
Not only will there be local Los Angeles pizzerias participating but look for pizza from pizzaiolos from Italy, Arizona, Nevada and Georgia! And 12-time pizza champion Tony Gemignani from Tony’s Pizza Napoletana (San Francisco) will be here as well.
There will be live music, drinks, meet and greets, book signings, demos and of course lots of food.
Some participating vendors include:
- 786 Degrees – Sun Valley, CA
- Antica Pizzeria Port’Alba – Naples, Italy
- Baldoria – Los Angeles
- Da Michele – Naples, Italy
- Da Pasquale – Beverly Hills
- Dagwoods – Los Angeles
- Dominic’s Italian Restaurant – Oceanside
- Dough and Joe – Los Angeles
- Fahrenheit LA – Los Angeles
- Fiamme Pizza – Tucson, AZ
- Local Pizzaiolo – Atlanta, GA
- Humble Crust pizza truck – Los Angeles
- La Parolaccia Osteria – Long Beach
- Le 5 Stagioni – Curtarolo, Italy
- MOD Pizza – Los Angeles
- Naked City Pizza – Las Vegas
- Prova Pizzeria – Los Angeles
- Ray’s and Stark Bar – Los Angeles
- Settebello – Los Angeles
- State of Mind Public House & Pizzeria – Los Altos, CA
- Urban Oven – Los Angeles
Tickets are on sale now with single day tickets for $45 or $60 at the gate the day of. Children tickets are $20 (ages 4-10, infants 3 and under are free). VIP tickets are $89 and includes access to the VIP area/ bar and three beverage tickets.
Saturday July 28 and Sunday, July 29
LA Center Studios
450 S. Bixel Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
© 2018 The Minty