Halloween isn't the only spookified holiday on the horizon. Day of the Dead is a Mexican holiday celebrated on November 1st and 2nd to celebrate family and friends that have passed on. While this sounds like a somber occasion, it's actually a celebration of life.
Stir up some friendly spirits for your Halloween or Day of the Dead (or both!) parties with Casa Noble Tequila's spooky spin on a watermelon margarita. The Picadura, has all the qualities of a sinfully refreshing margarita but it gets a frightful upgrade from the addition of Hepp's Scorpion Salt. Don't worry, it will only sting a little.
- 1.5 oz. Casa Noble Reposado
- 1.5 oz. Fresh Watermelon Juice
- 1/4 oz. Organic Agave Nectar
- 1/4 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- A pinch of Hepp's Scorpion Salt
- Mix all ingredients, except for salt, in a shaker filled with ice
- Salt the rim of a collins glass and fill with fresh ice
- Shake & strain the cocktail into your glass
- Option to top with soda water