Cheers To Easy Holiday Cocktails!Edit Post
Contributed by on Dec 06, 2019
Twenty-two readers love this post.
Whether you’re a master mixologist or are looking for some assistance from Santa’s Little Helpers this holiday season, hosting just got easier with these festive and fun cocktails from Canada Dry and 7UP.
The light, crisp taste and versatility of Canada Dry and 7UP makes them holiday entertaining essentials and can be easily found at grocery or convenience stores.
- Merry Berry Punch: The berrier, the merrier! Celebrating the holidays is easier with a batch of sweet vodka punch to satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
- Sweet Old Fashioned: Mix up the classic ‘Old Fashioned’ with the sweet twist of 7UP.
- Sleigh Bell Bubbly: Amplify your favorite holiday drink with the help of Canada Dry, and pop some champagne to enjoy this bubbly cocktail.
- Winter Mint Punch: Find your tropical escape from the winter blizzard with a refreshing taste of 7UP, lime sherbet, and mint in this holiday punch.
Merry Berry Punch
- 1L Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale
- 32 oz cranberry juice
- 32 oz orange juice
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 2 cups vodka
- Fresh cranberries – optional garnish
Sweet Old Fashioned
- 1 ½ oz whiskey
- Dash of bitters
- Splash of grenadine syrup
- 2 oz Diet 7UP
- Orange and cherries, for garnish
Sleigh Bell Bubbly
- 1L Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- 2 bottles brut Champagne or dry sparkling wine
- ½ cup orange liqueur
- Basil leaves – optional garnish
- 1 pint frozen cranberries
Winter Mint Punch
- 1 qt. lime sherbet
- 2L 7UP
- 6 oz Rose’s Traditional Mojito Mix
- 1 cup white rum (optional)
- Mint leaves and slices of lemon and lime, for garnish