Cheers to Memorial Day Weekend!Edit Post
Contributed by on May 23, 2019
Seven readers love this post.
If your Memorial Day weekend plans include a celebration with friends, then a selection of tasty cocktails are definitely in order. What are you mixing up this weekend?
- 1½ parts D’USSÉ® VSOP Cognac
- 3 parts lemonade
SERVE: Build in a glass with ice.
GARNISH: Lemon wheel
- 1/2 oz FINLANDIA @ Grapefruit Vodka
- 1 dash Chambord® liqueur (or Grenadine)
- ¹/3 oz lime juice
- ¾ oz honey syrup
- 2 oz pink grapefruit juice
- 1 dash egg white (optional)
- 4 sage leaves
- pink grapefruit wedge
Directions: Shake and build in the glass. Garnish with sage leaves and pink grapefruit wedge