Cinco de Mayo with 7UP!Edit Post
Contributed by on Apr 29, 2019
Six readers love this post.
Are you hosting a Cinco de Mayo celebration this year? Pop open a can of 7UP to take your fiesta to the next level!
- Classic 7UP Margarita: Add an extra element of refreshment and bubbles to the original margarita recipe with some 7UP ~ We bet you’ll find the Classic 7UP Margarita just as pleasing as the original.
- 2 oz. tequila
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. orange liqueur
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1/2 cup 7UP®
- Salt and lime, for garnish
Directions: In a cocktail shaker, combine all ingredients. Shake vigorously and pour over ice then garnish with a salt rim and lime slice. Best served in a rocks glass.
- Tequila Smash: Incorporating 7UP into your tequila drink makes for a smash hit (and fun night)! 7UP gives this cocktail refreshing bubbles and a hint of sweetness that everyone will enjoy!
- 2 oz. gold tequila
- 4 large blackberries with extra for garnish
- 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 4 sage leaves with extra for garnish
- 1 oz. 7UP®
Directions: In a cocktail shaker, combine blackberries and sage, and muddle. Add tequila, lime juice, and cubed ice, then shake vigorously. Strain over ice then add 1 oz. of 7UP and stir. Garnish with a blackberry and sprig of sage. Best served in a rocks glass.
Like it? Share it!