Classic NegroniEdit Post
Contributed by on May 13, 2019
Three readers love this post.
The Negroni is a classic cocktail making a resurgence across the US. A combination of Gin, Sweet Vermouth and Campari, the cocktail maybe served on the rocks or straight up and makes a perfect aperitif. Key either way is to ensure the cocktail is served in the 0 to -6 degree temperature range. With Campari's hebal flavor, Snowy River's red cocktail sugar is a nice treat here but we recommend only a half-rim.
- 1.5oz Gin (we used Bombay in this photo).
- 1.5oz Sweet Vermouth.
- 1.5oz Campari.
- Snowy River Red Cocktail Sugar.
- Pre-rim half the glass with Snowy River Red cocktail sugar using simple syrup or egg white (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill glass with ice to chill.
- Add Gin, Campari, and Sweet Vermouth.
- Stir for 30secs to cool and serve.
- Extra Decorating: Add a smidgen of Snowy River sparkle cocktail glitter, stir and serve.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.