Cocktails for Cinco de MayoEdit Post
Contributed by on May 02, 2019
One reader loves this post.
This Cinco de Mayo, go beyond the margarita and celebrate with another authentic, flavorful and festive beer-based Mexican cocktail – the Michelada, which must always start with Clamato for ultimate authenticity:
- Authentic Michelada: Enhance your Cinco de Mayo experience by upgrading your favorite beer to create this authentic beverage
- Spicy Michelada: Add some spice to your celebration with this bolder version of the Michelada, featuring jalapenos and smoky paprika
Or, add a twist to the classic margarita with these fun options from Mr & Mrs T:
- Mai Tai Island Margarita: You’ll feel like you’re on an island vacation with this tropical twist on a margarita
- 3-1/2 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Mai Tai Mix
- 1-1/2 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Margarita Mix
- 1 oz. rum
- 1/2 oz. gold tequila
- Cocktail salt
- Optional: Pineapple wedge, lime slice, and tropical flower for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add 3-1/2 oz. of Mr & Mrs T Mai Tai Mix, 1-1/2 oz. of Mr & Mrs T Margarita Mix, 1 oz. of rum, and 1/2 oz. of gold tequila. Shake to chill. Rim margarita glass with cocktail salt, and fill with ice. Strain cocktail over ice, and garnish with a pineapple wedge, lime slice, and flower, as desired.
- Strawberry Peach Margarita: Embrace the feeling of summer with this fruity spin
- 3-1/2 oz. Mr & Mrs T® Strawberry Daiquiri-Margarita Mix
- 1-1/2 cup ice
- 1-1/4 oz. tequila
- 2 strawberries
- 1/2 peach
- Optional: Slice of lime, strawberry, and peach for garnish
In a blender, combine 3-1/2 oz. of Mr & Mrs T Strawberry Daiquiri-Margarita Mix, 1-1/4 oz. of tequila, 2 strawberries, 1/2 of a peach, and 1-1/2 cups of ice. Blend for 10 seconds or until smooth. Pour into a margarita glass. Garnish with a slice of lime, strawberry, and peach.
Like it? Share it!