We love St. Patrick's Day and all the fun filled drinks that come along with it. However some green drinks make us feel like we're back in college and stuck at a frat party -I'm looking at you cheap, green beer!
This year you can upgrade from the same ol' St. Patty's Day cocktails and sip this creamy concoction. This homage to Irish booze is the ultimate sweet treat. And don't be fooled by the name, while this cocktail is a chocoholics dream, a little indulgence from time to time won't kill you.
Death By Brady's
- 1 oz Brady's Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz Boru Vodka
- 1/2 oz Dark creme de cacao
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- Whipped Cream (garnish)
- Chocolate curls or sprinkles (garnish)
- Blend all of the ingredients (excluding garnishes) in a blender with 1 cup of crushed ice until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate.