Deep Blue Rum PunchEdit Post
Contributed by on May 16, 2019
One reader loves this post.
For lovers of rum punch this cocktail looks and tastes amazing. As they say, "no good story ever started with a salad" and so is true of this white and amber rum cocktail. Add this cocktail to your next cocktail party and really impress your friends!
- 1.0oz White Rum.
- 1.0oz Amber Rum.
- 0.5oz Orgeat Syrup.
- 1oz Pineapple Juice
- 1oz Lime Juice
- 0.5oz Apricot Brandy
- Snowy River Royal Blue Cocktail Sugar.
- Pre-rim glass with Snowy River royal blue cocktail sugar using simple syrup or egg white (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill shaker with ice to chill.
- Add Rum, orgeat, brandy, pineapple and lime juice.
- Shake for 30 secs and strain into pre-filled ice rocks glass.
- Add more crushed ice to the top of the cocktail.
- Extra Decorating Tip: Add a smidgen of Snowy River sparkle cocktail glitter, stir and serve.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.