Nowadays, Oreos are produced with an array of cream-filled possibilities. From Red Velvet Oreos to Birthday Cake Oreos, there are a variety of flavors for us to choose from. That being said, no one’s ever managed to make an Oreo filling worthy enough to party—until now. Alcoholic Oreos are surprisingly quick and easy to make, not to mention they’re the ideal cocktail cookies, if you will. So add drunken Oreos to your next guest list and let the nontraditional boozing begin.
What you’ll need:
A pack of Oreos
An alcohol of your choice
2 packs of Oreo pudding mix (Jell-O brand)
2 cups of milk
- Whisk together the Oreo pudding mix and milk in a large bowl.
- Whisk in 6 oz. (4 shots) of your favorite alcohol. We suggest a creamy liqueur such as Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua, or RumChata, but you can always stick with something stronger like vodka or dark rum.
- Once everything is combined, put your bowl in the refrigerator and let cool.
- While your mix chills, remove the original cream filling from your Oreos. Or, keep it on for a boozey double stuff Oreo.
- Finally, scoop the cool mix onto your cookie and TURN UP.
What alcohol do you prefer to use for your alcoholic Oreos? Let us know what works best for you!