D’USSE XO for the HolidaysEdit Post
Contributed by on Nov 27, 2019
Four readers love this post.
‘Tis the season for giving and if you’re looking for something impressive for your friends, consider a bottle of D’usse XO Cognac, a decadent and smooth French cognac like no other. D’usse XO is ideal for anyone who appreciates not only the taste of a quality cognac but also a bottle that would look great on any bar cart!
About D’USSE XO
A distinctive spirit and a cultural icon, D’USSÉ XO has garnered the appeal of esteemed tastemakers worldwide with its uncompromisingly rich taste and exceptionally balanced finish. Born in the cellars of the Chateau de Cognac – a home with a 200-year legacy of creating some of the world’s finest Cognacs – D’USSÉ XO is a masterful blend by the world’s most senior Maître de Chai, Michel Casavecchia. Made from meticulously hand-selected eau-de-vie aged ten years or more, D’USSÉ XO has earned its place as the pinnacle of the ultra-premium spirits category. Prices vary depending on the region, but D’USSÉ XO is valued between $199 – $229.
WHAT MAKES D’USSÉ XO UNIQUE?
- D’USSÉ XO Cognac is handcrafted in France at the Château de Cognac, makers of fine Cognac for more than 200 years.
- Maître de Chai Michel Casavecchia meticulously hand-selects his finest eau-de-vie to create the blend for D’USSÉ XO Cognac.
- Utilizing only the finest eau-de-vie to craft D’USSÉ XO Cognac results in limited available quantities of this exquisite Cognac.
- The eau-de-vie used in D’USSÉ XO Cognac is aged a minimum of 10 years in French oak casks.
- The exceptional design of the D’USSÉ XO Cognac bottle is inspired by the liquid it contains. It is classic, modern and a statement wherever it rests.