Elderly G&T - Oh Sweet SummerEdit Post
Contributed by on May 15, 2019
One reader loves this post.
G&T's are a traditional favorite across the US. So why not add a new dimension to your G&T with a touch of St Germaine and lemon.
St Germaine is a French elderflower liqueur which contains up to 1,000 elderflower blossoms per bottle. The soft flavor of elderflower adds a new captivating element to a traditional G&T and you may find this cocktail, dressed up with Snowy River cocktail products, just becomes your new favorite way to enjoy this drink.
- 2oz Gin (we used Bombay in this photo).
- 3oz Tonic Water.
- 0.75oz St.Germaine.
- 0.25oz Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Snowy River Jewels Cocktail Salt.
- Snowy River Gold Cocktail Glitter.
- Pre-rim half the glass with Snowy River Jewels cocktail salt using lemon/lime or egg white (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill glass with ice to chill.
- Add Gin, St.Germaine, Lemon and Tonic to a shaker with ice.
- Stir and pour over ice.
- Add a smidgen of Snowy River gold cocktail glitter, stir and serve.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.