Elegant Sapphire MartiniEdit Post
Contributed by on May 08, 2019
Five readers love this post.
Elegance personified! This stunning Sapphire Martini will turn heads at your next cocktail party. Made with Bombay Gin and Blue Curacao, and garnished with Snowy River 4th July Cocktail Salt mix, this cocktail has class written all over it. Simple to make at home as an Independence Day cocktail favorite!
- 2.5oz Gin (we use Bombay).
- 1oz Blue Curacao.
- 0.5oz Dry Vermouth.
- Snowy River 4th July Cocktail Salt.
- Pre rim the glass with Snowy River 4th July Cocktail Salt using lemon as the rimming agent.
- Add ice to shaker.
- Add the Gin, Vermouth and Blue Curacao.
- Stir the mix and strain into a Martini glass.
- Extra: Add Snowy River Ruby Layering Syrup as an under-layer.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.