Festive Cocktails for the BIG Game!Edit Post
Contributed by on Feb 01, 2019
Zero readers love this post.
It’s that time of year for Americans and football fans alike to cheer on their favorite team in this year’s big game! Great food & drinks are a staple of any good party, so whether you’re rooting for LA, New England, or just watching for the half-time performance, Beam Suntory’s extensive portfolio offers cocktails that will elevate the celebration beyond a beer! Get ready to enjoy a few touchdowns and a few cocktails on Super Bowl Sunday!
Basil Hayden’s® Lemon Rosemary Punch
- 1 bottles Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon
- 10 ounces Simple Syrup
- 10 ounces Lemon Juice
- 2 lemons
- 30 dashes Aromatic Bitters
- Sprig of Rosemary (for garnish)
Combine all ingredients into a large punch bowl with 4 cups of ice. Slice lemons into wheels and add to bowl. Stir to chill and ladle into Collins glass with a rosemary sprig.
- 2 parts Cruzan® Single Barrel Rum
- 1/2 part Lime Juice
- 1/4 part Ginger Syrup
- 1 Wheat BeerMETHOD: Combine rum, lime and ginger syrup in a pint glass and slowly pour half of the beer into the glass. Add a few ice cubes and finish pouring the beer.
- 1 part EFFEN Vodka
- 1 part fresh pineapple juice
- 1 part lemonade
- ½ part orange juice
Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice and mix well. Pour into a rocks glass and garnish with pineapple wedge and cherry
- 2 parts Knob Creek Rye
- 1 part sweet vermouth
- 1 whole fresh cherry
- Rinse of coffee liqueur
- 1 dash of Angostura Bitters
METHOD: Muddle one cherry in a mixing glass. Add Knob Creek Rye, sweet vermouth and Angostura bitters to the glass, and let it sit about a minute. Fill the glass with the largest ice cubes available and stir until cold. Put a fash of coffee liqueur around the inside of a chilled, stemmed glass. Pour the cold drink into a rocks glass, using a strainer to catch any cherry bits.
Laphroaig Scot’s Cider
- 1 part Laphroaig 10 Year Old Scotch Whisky
- 1/2 part DeKuyper Mixologist Series Ginger Liqueur
- 3 parts hot apple cider
Build in a pre-heated coffee mug. Garnish with a lemon wedge studded with closes and a dash of fresh ground cinnamon.