Fireball Cinnamon CiderEdit Post
Contributed by on Dec 25, 2013
Six readers love this post.
Recipe by Chef Louise Mellor
Fireball Cinnamon Cider
1 gallon apple cider
1 cup orange juice
1 orange, washed and cut in half
10 cloves, pressed into the skin side of the orange
2 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into small dice
1/2 cup fresh cranberries
1 cup honey
5 cinnamon sticks + extra for garnish
1 cup Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
1. Heat the apple cider and orange juice in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Press the cloves securely into the skin of the orange halves and then add to the pot. Add remaining ingredients except whiskey and stir to combine.
3. Bring the mixture to a low boil, and then reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Remove the oranges and discard.
5. About 10 minutes before serving, add the Fireball Cinnamon Whisky. Serve warm.