French Blonde CocktailEdit Post
Contributed by on May 09, 2016
Fourty-nine readers love this post.
The French Blonde is a beautiful cocktail featuring French liqueur Lillet Blanc, elderflower liqueur and dry gin accented by sunny, freshly-squeezed grapefruit juice. We like to use St. Germain elderflower liqueur paired with Broker’s dry gin and the resulting drink is a lovely mixture of floral, fruity, citrus and oh là là!
- ½ oz. Elderflower liqueur (we use St. Germain)
- 2 oz. Lillet Blanc
- 1 oz. dry gin (we use Broker's)
- 2 oz. freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 dashes of lemon bitters
- 1 spring of rosemary and 1 lemon rind for garnish
- Shake all ingredients (except for garnishes) together in an ice-filled cocktail shaker for about 25 seconds, and then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon rind pierced with a sprig of rosemary.