This Orgeat hack is a quick, simple and clean way to whip up a 500mL batch of almond syrup for your tiki cocktails. Mai Tai anyone?
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 3 Tsp of Almond Extract
- ½ Tsp of Orange Blossom Water
- 1/6 Cup of Brandy
- Combine the almond milk and sugar in a saucepan on medium heat
- Stir until dissolved and the mixture starts to boil
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine
- Transfer to a sterilised jar and store in the fridge
- Should last up to 4 weeks in the fridge
The post How to: DIY 5 Minute Orgeat Hack! appeared first on Steve the Bartender.