How to make a Brandy Old FashionedEdit Post
Contributed by on Aug 04, 2017
One reader loves this post.
DrinkWire is Liquor.com’s showcase for the best articles, recipes and reviews from the web’s top writers and bloggers. In this post, Cocktail Kit offers a twist on the old fashioned.
- 60mL Brandy
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Sugar Cube
- Maraschino Cherry
- Place the sugar cube into a double old fashioned glass
- Soak the cube with two dashes of bitters
- Muddle the sugar
- Add a slice of orange and a maraschino cherry
- Gently muddle again (see video below)
- Half fill your glass with ice
- Stir for 20-25 seconds before topping with ice
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a maraschino cherry