How to make a Juliet & RomeoEdit Post
Contributed by on Jul 12, 2017
One reader loves this post.
DrinkWire is Liquor.com’s showcase for the best articles, recipes and reviews from the web’s top writers and bloggers. In this post, Cocktail Kit offers a Romeo & Juliet cocktail.
- 60mL London Dry Gin
- 22.5mL Fresh Lime Juice
- 22.5mL Sugar Syrup (1:1)
- 4 Drops of Rosewater
- 3 Drops of Angostura Bitters
- Pinch of Salt
- Add a few pieces of cucumber and the salt to your cocktail shaker
- Muddle then add the remaining ingredients excluding the bitters
- Shake & double strain into a chilled coupe glass
- Garnish with a mint sprig
- Finish with the 4th drop of rosewater on the mint and the 3 drops of Angostura bitters in the cocktail