How to Train Your Dragon… to Drink WhiskyEdit Post
Contributed by on Feb 18, 2019
Ninety-six readers love this post.
How to Train Your Dragon… to Drink Whisky
- 2 ounces Port Cask Finished Virginia-Highland Whisky
- ¾ ounce crushed red pepper honey syrup*
- ½ ounce lemon juice
- Black peppercorn, sugar and lemon juice to rim
1. Mix sugar and ground black peppercorn in a 2:1 ratio. Wet glass rim with lemon juice and roll in sugar and pepper mixture.
2. Combine whisky, syrup and lemon juice in rimmed rocks glass over ice.
*Recipe for red pepper honey syrup: 1 cup water, 1 cup honey, ½ tsp. crushed red pepper | Boil water, honey and red pepper. Strain and refrigerate to store.
Yields 1 ½ cups