Maybe bar hopping isn't on the top of your St. Patrick's Day to dolist. If you just want to enjoy a cocktail in the comfort of your own home, far from green clad drunks, I highly recommend this Irish Hot Toddy.
Usually saved for winter holidays this version combines two Irish spirits to give it a little bite and a lot of luck!
Irish Hot Toddy
- 1 oz Knappogue Castle 12 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey
- 1 oz Celtic Honey Liqueur
- Lemon wheel
- 5-6 Cloves
- 1 C Hot water
- Add Knappogue Whiskey and Celtic Honey to an Irish Coffee glass.
- Insert the cloves into your lemon wheel and drop it into the glass.
- Very gently muddle the lemon a few times to release the juices.
- Fill the glass with hot water.
- Sip and enjoy!