Jerky MaryEdit Post
Contributed by on Mar 07, 2019
Zero readers love this post.
This recipe originally appeared on Krave's Site, but I had to share because it was so, so delicious.
Whether you're shaking off the night before, or you'd like to sip on something delicious, refreshing, and savory, our Jerky Mary recipe has got you covered.
- VODKATO TASTE
- FRESH TOMATO JUICE3 OZ
- HOT SAUCE2 DASHES
- WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE1 DASH
- SQUEEZE OF LEMON JUICE
- FRESH DILL - CHOPPED1 TEASPOON
- SALT AND PEPPER, TO TASTE
- KRAVE GARLIC CHILI PEPPER BEEF JERKY: 1 LARGE PIECE
- OPTIONAL GARNISHES: CELERY STALKS, OLIVES, PICKLES, PEPPERONCINI
- Mix vodka, tomato juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
- Shake well.
- Pour into an ice-filled glass. Garnish with KRAVE Jerky and whatever else you like!