Juice NướcEdit Post
Contributed by on Mar 29, 2017
Two readers love this post.
Vietnamese sugar-cane juice with cannabis-infused milk is the perfect elixir for a gloomy day.
I’m a huge fan of hot-weather beverages. Right now, it’s anything but hot out, but this little mocktail will transport you.
This time of year can be warm and sunny, or it can be thanklessly cold and rainy. It may officially be spring, but we are experiencing the occasional icy wind that goes right through you.
That’s where Vietnamese-style, freshly crushed sugar-cane juice comes in. This scintillating liquid — extracted from the stalk using a machine that resembles a sausage grinder — is refreshing, and come summer, it’ll stave off the heat and humidity with alacrity.
- Infused with your desired amount of THC.
- For an 8-ounce can of condensed milk, take 3-7g of decarbed cannabis and add it to a hemp teabag or a section of cheesecloth, tied well to prevent leakage.
- Add the condensed milk to a small sauce pan or Erlenmeyer flask.
- Add the hemp tea bag or cheesecloth pouch to the condensed milk.
- Prepare a double boiler.
- Heat the bottom filled with water to 165-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the Erlenmeyer flask into simmering water.
- Allow to infuse for at least 2 hours but do not boil — or your condensed milk will become caramel.
- Let cool and add 10-15 ml of the condensed milk at a time to your iced Vietnamese sugar cane juice.