Lavender MartiniEdit Post
Contributed by on Jul 13, 2013
Thirteen readers love this post.
During a recent trip to Carousel Lavender Farm in Bucks County, PA we found ourselves intoxicated by the vision and fragrance of sublime purple. This experience inspired us to conjure this wistful martini.
- 1 oz Crème de Violette
- 1 oz Gin (we used Bluecoat)
- 1 oz Vodka (we used Belvedere)
- ¼ oz Domaine de Canton
- ¼ oz St. Germaine (elderflower liqueur)
- 1 dash Scrappy’s Lavender Bitters
- Fresh cut lavender for garnish
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well for 30 seconds and pour into a martini glass. Garnish with fresh lavender springs.