Hey y'all, it's nearly 4th of July and that means sweaty rooftop parties and loads of Punch! I usually spend my holiday on a roof overlooking the East River so I can see the fireworks and drink refreshing cocktails to my heart's content. Are we ready to get festive? Yes!
Red, White and Blue, I'm going to totally sip on you.
This recipe is for four servings of Punch. If you have more than four guests, multiply then taste. You will need to increase the amount of Simple Syrup and/or Cointreau when making a larger batch.
- 6 oz Casa Noble Crystal Blanco Tequila
- 2 oz Cointreau
- 1 1/2 oz Senior Blue Curaçao
- 3 oz Lime Juice
- 2 oz Simple Syrup
- 10 dashes Regans' Orange Bitters
- 4 pippettes 18.21 Japanese Chili & Lime Bitters
- Garnishes: Watermelon & Salt in the Punch cups, Orange Slices & Watermelon in the Punch Service
Stir ingredients and pour into Punch Service with Ice and Garnishes. Garnish Punch cups with Salt ahead of time and Watermelon as guests take their cup.
L.O.W. stands for Lime, Orange, Watermelon.
Many Patriotic Cheers to all y'all! Happy Punch of July 2015!