We’ve all had our fair shares of beer-mergencies. That dreaded moment when you bought your 6 pack warm and forgot to put it in the fridge- or even worse there isn’t any room in your fridge. Don’t worry; we’re here to help. Become a better drinker and take a look at these top 5 beer hacks that will bring your brew game to the next level:
- Chill Your Beer in 15 Minutes: Wrap a damp paper towel around the bottle, and place it in the freezer. Wait fifteen minutes and voila! Ice cold beer.
- Keep Your Beers From Rolling Around In Your Fridge: Fasten a couple of binder clips to your fridge shelf, and stack your beers in between them in a pyramid shape. Save space and unnecessary spillage.
- Shotgun a Bottle of Beer: Prefer bottles to cans? Still love shotgunning? Simple. Grab a bottle of your favorite brew, add a straw, bend it, and enjoy.
- Ice Cubes? In Your beer?: That’s right. Keep your beer cool for as long as possible by making beer ice cubes. Just fill an ice cube tray with beer, place them in the freezer until they’re ready.
- Quickly Cool That Bucket of Beer: To keep a bucket of beers cold just follow these steps. 1) Fill a bucket with ice. 2) Submerge beers. 3) Add salt. Adding salt lowers the freezing temperature of water, which causes the ice to melt and cool the beers quicker.