New season, new BEER!Edit Post
Contributed by on Apr 03, 2019
One reader loves this post.
Whether it’s Happy Hour, a weekend gathering with friends or simply that you want to enjoy a refreshing beer after a long day, take a look at these new offerings for Spring!
- Tecate introduces Mexican lager category’s first high ABV brew in the U.S. – Tecate Titanium
- At 7.5% ABV, Titanium will be available in 24-ounce, single serve cans, and will hit shelves in select markets throughout the country including New York and the Sun Belt states
- Availability – On-shelves now in Sun Belt and have rolled out in NYC on April 1
- Titanium, a first of its kind, will capitalize on the increased popularity of Mexican imports, and the growing demand of high-strength beers
- The brand is not competing with craft beers
- It will be sold for approximately $2.31 per can
Newcastle Brown Ale
- Newcastle Brown Ale has teamed up with the masters of craft beer at Lagunitas Brewing Company to modernize its iconic brew into an uncommonly balanced new beer that debuted in March 2019.
- The reimagined Newcastle Brown Ale is a smooth, crisp, slightly roasty beer, complete with a delicious hoppy twist that’s not too bitter, not too sweet, and altogether uncommon.
- To launch the new brew, Newcastle Brown Ale is reaching out to the people who matter most – its fans.
- Newcastle Brown Ale will turn its fans into VIPs, selecting random Facebook followers and gifting them with exclusive swag, encouraging them to taste the new beer and share the word with their friends.
- From April to September, fans can get a taste of the new brew at local events and festivals in Vegas, LA, San Diego, Denver, San Francisco, and Chicago.
- Newcastle Brown Ale will be available in 12 oz 6, 12 and 24-pack bottles and 7.75-gallon slim steel keg.