Refreshing Sips for National Vodka DayEdit Post
Contributed by on Sep 29, 2019
Five readers love this post.
October welcomes National Vodka Day (October 4th), and we’re raising a glass to celebrate!
Since it’s also on a Friday, that’s the perfect excuse to gather your friends and mix up a few flavorsome cocktails. We are excited to share some specialty cocktails from Guillotine Vodka that are ideal for celebrating National Vodka Day! Enjoy!
- 1.5oz Guillotine Vodka Originale
- .5oz Aperol apéritif (bitter orange liqueur)
- .5oz Orange juice, freshly squeezed
- .75oz Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- .5oz Agave syrup
Glassware: Wine Glass Directions: Shake, add 1oz tonic soda after shaking and pour into a wine glass over ice. Garnish with an orange half-moon in the cocktail.
- 2 oz Guillotine Vodka Heritage (infused with Earl Grey Tea)
- .25 oz Amaro (Montenegro)
- .5 oz Ginger Syrup
- .25 oz Simple Syrup
- .75 oz Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 oz Pineapple juice, freshly squeezed
Glassware: Collins Glass Directions: Shake, Strain into Collins glass. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig, lemon wheel, and candied ginger.
- 5 fresh sage leaves, strike and insert into a shaker
- 2oz GV Heritage
- 3 dashes Orange bitters
- .25oz Cherry Syrup (Luxardo)
- 1oz club soda, added after the pour
Directions: Stir and strain over ice into rocks glass Garnish with a skewered cherry (Luxardo cherry if available) on a sage leaf. Glassware: Rocks Glass
- 1.5oz GV Originale
- .25oz Green Chartreuse
- .5oz Simple Syrup
- .75oz Lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 fresh cucumber slices
- 6 fresh Thai basil leaves
- Muddle 2 dashes of celery bitters
- Pinch of salt
Glassware: Rocks Glass. Directions: Shake, double strain and pour into a rocks glass. Garnish with fresh Cucumber peel around the inside of the glass.