RumHaven Announces 2019 Partnership With The Color RunEdit Post
Contributed by on Mar 12, 2019
Three readers love this post.
RumHaven, an uncomplicated spirit made with real coconut water, has announced a partnership with the “Happiest 5k on the Planet”, The Color Run, to bring summer fun to major cities across the country, which kicked off in Vegas this Saturday, March 2nd. This is the perfect opportunity to gather your squad and kick off the start to warmer days with some fun exercise, sunshine, music and delicious cocktails with ingredients that everyone can feel good about. Find ticket signup info here.
As an official sponsor of The Color Run, RumHaven will have their own `color zone’ during the race with full branding and custom color throws. Post-race, RumHaven invites participants 21+ to join the brand at the “Runner’s Haven” to sample RumHaven’s signature “Haven on Earth” cocktail (recipe below), receive branded swag and enjoy fun photo opportunities via the brand’s life-size coconut cup.
RumHaven “Haven on Earth” Cocktail Recipe
- 2 parts RumHaven
- 2 parts Pineapple Juice
- 2 parts Club Soda
- Add all ingredients into an ice-filled Collins glass.
- Stir together to combine and chill.
- Garnish with pineapple or mint.
RumHaven’s “Runner’s Haven” at The Finish Festival will be present nationwide in the following markets:
- March 23, 2019 – Dallas, TX
- April 6, 2019 – Tulsa, OK
- April 7, 2019 – Atlanta, GA
- April 13, 2019 – St. Louis, MO
- April 27, 2019 – Austin, TX
- May 4, 2019 – Kansas City, MO
- May 11, 2019 – Ypsilanti, MI
- May 12, 2019 – Seattle, WA
- May 18, 2019 – Baton Rouge, LA
- May 18, 2019 – Kalamazoo, MI
- May 18, 2019 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- June 1, 2019 – Queens, NY
- June 1, 2019 – Memphis, TN
- June 8, 2019 – Provo, UT
- June 9, 2019 – Boston, MA
- June 15, 2019 – Chicago, IL
- June 22, 2019 – Fayetteville, NC
- June 29, 2019 – Louisville, KY
- June 30, 2019 – Los Angeles, CA
- August 3, 2019 – Sacramento, CA
- TBD – Denver, CO
- TBD – Madison, WI
- TBD – Phoenix, AZ
- TBD – Houston, TX
- TBD – Orlando, FL
“On our 2019 Love Tour, we’re focusing on ways we can better love ourselves, each other, and the planet we all share,” said Product Manager Mandy Hewlett, “which is why we’re excited to welcome RumHaven into The Color Run family. We love working with a team that has respect for the environment and carries out their work thoughtfully.”
To participate in The Color Run, please visit www.thecolorrun.com to find a city near you. For more information about RumHaven and the brand’s partnership with The Color Run, check out www.rumhaven.com or engage with the brand on Instagram and Facebook.