With Valentine’s Day just 4 days away, it’s time to start thinking about sweets! Even if you don’t have that someone special to celebrate the holiday with (if you even consider it a holiday) there are still plenty of chocolates and sweets that you can enjoy date free. If you’re like me, chocolate is the best part of Valentine’s Day (no offense men) so why not celebrate the holiday with some chocolate cocktails!
Glazed Chocolate Martini
- 1 parts Mama Walker’s Glazed Donut Liqueur
- 1 part Kahlua
- 1 part Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 part Hiram Walker Creme de Cacao
Add all ingredients to shaker with ice. Shake and strain into chilled cocktail glass and serve
Chocolate Heart Martini
- ¾ part Hiram Walker® Crème de Cacao White
- ¾ part ABSOLUT® Vodka
- Splash of Coffee
Shake, strain into a chilled martini glass.
Mama’s Boston Cream Pie
- 1 part Mama Walker’s Glazed Donut Liqueur
- 1-2 drops of chocolate syrup
- .5 part cream
Add ingredients to shaker with ice, and strain into chilled shot glass.
Whether you’re satisfying your sweetie or your sweet tooth this Friday, I hope you enjoy!