As the leaves start to disappear, we turn our eyes from summer. But that doesn’t mean we have to stop enjoying the drinks of last season. Here is a delicious one that is ideal for a crisp, fall day. The floral notes from the elderflower liqueur bring a refreshing burst of spring, appropriate for both a sunny day or when the weather turns cold.
- 1 1/2 oz. Blue Chair Bay White Rum
- 3/4 oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 oz. Simple Syrup
- 2 oz. Club Soda
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Build in a rocks glass over ice.
- Stir or roll until well combined.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Recipe from Professor Cocktail: professorcocktail.com