Cocktail Recipe: Scallywag Cocktail
From Professor Cocktail on Nov 06, 2013
As the leaves start to disappear, we turn our eyes from summer. But that doesn’t mean we have to stop enjoying the drinks of last season. Here is a delicious one that is ideal for a crisp, fall day. The floral notes from the elderflower liqueur bring a refreshing burst of spring, appropriate for both a sunny day or when the weather turns cold.
- 1 1/2 oz. Blue Chair Bay White Rum
- 3/4 oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 3/4 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 oz. Simple Syrup
- 2 oz. Club Soda
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Build in a rocks glass over ice.
- Stir or roll until well combined.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Recipe from Professor Cocktail: professorcocktail.com