Even if you don't have a costume planned for Halloween yet, you can get a jump start on some spooky cocktails! Crystal Head Vodka is the perfect spirit for halloween. Not only is it a smooth, delicious vodka the bottle is modeled after a skull!
This isn't your typical, boring vodka. When you sip this you'll embark on a journey of pure joy- the silky, creamy taste makes it the perfect base for any cocktail. The skull bottle design is the master mind of Dan Aykroyd and John Alexander and makes this spirit stand out from the rest.
Whip up a Crystal Head Bramble and you'll be treated to a delicious sip that almost appears to have a "bleeding" effect. No trick, just a treat!
Crystal Head Bramble
- 1 1/2 oz Crystal Head Vodka
- 3/4 oz Fresh lime juice
- 5 Blackberries (extra for garnish)
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- In a cocktail shaker muddle the blackberries
- Next, add vodka, lime and simple syrup
- Add ice and shake
- Strain into a tall glass with fresh ice
- Garnish with blackberries