Snowy River JaliscoEdit Post
Contributed by on Apr 15, 2019
Two readers love this post.
A favorite Mexican cocktail named in honor of the Jalisco region, this cocktail is perfect for that hot summers day refreshment.
- 2oz of your favorite Reposado Tequila
- 1oz watermelon juice
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 1/4oz agave
- 4 mint leaves
- Snowy River Green Cocktail Sugar
- Pre rim the glass with Snowy River Green Cocktail Sugar using lemon as the rimming agent
- Muddle the mint in a cocktail shaker (do not over muddle else will go sour) and add the Tequila
- Add ice to shaker
- Add the watermelon and lime juice
- Shake the mix and strain into glass on the rocks
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.