Spicy Tequila Cocktails for Valentine’s DayEdit Post
Contributed by on Feb 05, 2019
Five readers love this post.
Do you have big plans for Valentine’s Day this year or are you thinking something a bit more low-key? Whether you’re spending time with your sweetie or hanging with your best friends, you’ll fall in love with these Valentine’s Day inspired cocktails!
Camarena Bloody Maria
• 1.5 parts Camarena Silver Tequila
• 3 parts Bloody Mary Mix (or choice of tomato juice
• 2 dashes of hot sauce (more if desired)
• 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
• Pinch salt and pepper
• Squeeze of a lime wedge
Preparation: Add all ingredients into a Collins glass filled with ice and stir together to combine/chill. Garnish with celery, lime or other garnishes of your choosing.
Camarena Pineapple Chili Margarita
• 2 parts Camarena Reposado
• ¾ part Simple Syrup/Agave Nectar
• ¾ part Lime Juice
• ½ part Triple Sec
• 3 Muddled Pineapple Chunks
• Pinch of chili powder and sugar
Preparation: Add ingredients into a shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously. Rub lip of glass in chili mixture. Strain mixture into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with rosemary sprig.