Spiked Thai Iced Coffee (Plus Non-Alcoholic Version)Edit Post
Contributed by on Mar 04, 2016
Nine readers love this post.
I’m always in the mood for Iced Coffee. There’s just something so refreshing about that cold caffeine pulsing through my veins. I love to drink it year round, when it’s both hot and cold outside. This easy Spiked Thai Iced Coffee version hits the spot every time I make it, and can be easily made with alcohol or without (while still maintaining all the flavor!). And of course that all depends on what type of day you’re having. :)
I’m also one of those weirdos that loves a ton of cream in my iced coffee but likes my hot coffee black. In what world does that make any sense?? I’m not sure…but it’s just the way it is.
I love the way the coffee, cardamom, and almond flavors come together in this Thai Iced Coffee. It’s the simple pleasures! Make in non-alcoholic for your first cup of the day, and enjoy the cocktail version after the day is done. Win win!
Spiked Thai Iced Coffee
Inspired and adapted from food.com
- strong black regular ground coffee, enough to brew 4 cups
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 3 ounces Amaretto OR 1 teaspoon almond extract
- crushed ice
- Add the cardamom to the ground coffee. Brew the coffee according to makers instructions.
- Pour the coffee into a pitcher or large glass. Add the sugar and Amaretto (or almond extract), and stir to combine.
- Fill four 12 ounce glasses with crushed ice. Pour the coffee into each glass and top each with 1 tablespoon of cream.
The post Spiked Thai Iced Coffee (Plus Non-Alcoholic Version) appeared first on The Cookie Rookie.