Sun King Cocktail for the 4th of July!Edit Post
Contributed by on Jul 03, 2019
Nine readers love this post.
The 4th of July is the perfect time to celebrate with friends or family and there’s no better way to enjoy a gathering than with festive cocktails. This year, bring Guillotine Barrel-Aged Vodka to the party and mix up the Sun King Cocktail ~ it’s the ideal summertime drink!
Sun King Cocktail
- 1¼ oz. Guillotine Heritage Barrel-Aged Vodka
- 7 whole pink peppercorns, muddled
- 3 chunks of watermelon, muddled
- ¼ oz. Aperol apéritif (bitter orange liqueur
- ¾ oz. Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ oz. Agave Syrup
- 3 dashes of house-made spicy tincture
Shake all ingredients and fine-strain into a rocks glass. Garnish with a piece of banana leaf and chili threads. Glassware: Rock glass