Sweet Peach MartiniEdit Post
Contributed by on May 13, 2019
Five readers love this post.
For lovers of sweet peach cocktails, this classic is not one to be missed. Made with Peach Schnapps, Triple Sec and Vodka, and finished with Snowy River red cocktail sugar, this cocktail is a perfect any time drink - pre or post dinner.
- 2oz Peach Ciroc Vodka.
- 1oz Peach Schnapps.
- 1oz Triple Sec.
- Snowy River Red Cocktail Sugar.
- Pre-rim half the glass with Snowy River Red cocktail sugar using simple syrup or egg white (for a thicker rim) as the binding agent.
- Fill shaker with ice to chill.
- Add Vodka, Triple Sec, and Peach Schnapps.
- Shake for 30secs to cool, aerate and strain into a martini glass.
- Extra Decorating: Add a smidgen of Snowy River ruby red cocktail syrup as a base layer.
Enjoy! Always drink responsibly.