Tequila Cocktails to highlight your Super Bowl PartyEdit Post
Contributed by on Feb 01, 2019
Three readers love this post.
When it comes down to it, the Super Bowl is all about performance ~ from who will win and who will lose to the half-time performance and incredible television commercials, and, of course, the quality of the cocktails served at your Super Bowl gathering! The Camarena Bloody Maria and Camarena Pineapple Chili Margarita are perfect accompaniments to the big game and are sure to be a big hit with your team!
Camarena Bloody Maria
• 1.5 parts Camarena Silver Tequila
• 3 parts Bloody Mary Mix (or choice of tomato juice
• 2 dashes of hot sauce (more if desired)
• 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
• Pinch salt and pepper
• A squeeze of a lime wedge
1. Add all ingredients into a Collins glass filled with ice and stir together to combine/chill.
2. Garnish with celery, lime or other garnishes of your choosing.
Camarena Pineapple Chili Margarita
• 2 parts Camarena Reposado
• ¾ part Simple Syrup/Agave Nectar
• ¾ part Lime Juice
• ½ part Triple Sec
• 3 Muddled Pineapple Chunks
• Pinch of chili powder and sugar
1. Add ingredients into a shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously.
2. Rub lip of glass in chili mixture.
3. Strain mixture into a glass filled with ice.
4. Garnish with rosemary sprig.
Like it? Share it!