The 2018 GSN Holiday Gift Guide Day 4: Montanya Distillers Bitters, Barware & BooksEdit Post
Contributed by on Dec 04, 2018
Fifteen readers love this post.
‘Tis the season for shopping, searching, and party planning. For the cocktail lovers on your holiday shopping list, Montanya Distillers has some options, sure to satisfy any rum and spirits fan. Ideas include everything from bitters and recipe books, to gift baskets and glassware.
Montanya makes its own cocktail bitters, which help balance all the flavors in a cocktail by calming both the opposing bitter and sweet elements. Bitters also make it possible to introduce a punch of intense flavor without adding sugar or simple syrup. Montanya’s bitters are deeply infused with bittering roots and barks, as well as fresh and often spicy flavor elements. Bitters are fun to experiment with and make a unique and fun holiday gift.
Montanya offers a few gift options with bitters including:
- Montanya Mixologist’s Gift Box: shaker, pint glass, two bitters, sipping glass, citrus peeler, cocktail recipe book, t-shirt – $100
- Gift Box with a shaker, two shot glasses, and six bitters – $95
- Gift Box with Montanya’s Elevated Cocktails recipe book, two shot glasses, flask, and one bitter of your choice – $65
You can also buy the bitters individually or in groups of five or seven. The flavors include: cucumber jalapeno, pineapple habanero, cherry black pepper, Thai chili, citrus, fig cinnamon, Paonia apple, and Mumbai.
This year Montanya released its second cocktail book featuring new tasting room favorites, hot cocktails, batch recipes, and infusions. You can buy both of Montanya’s recipe books as a bundle providing extra savings.
Elevated Cocktails Volumes 1 & 2 – $37.78
- Crystal Decanter – $50
- Cocktail Shaker – $20
- Crystal Mixing Glass – $35
- Canvas Flask – $18
- Sipping Glasses – $12
- Montanya Cocktail Lovers Gift Basket: 10th-anniversary glasses, wooden muddler, flask, gift card and t-shirt – $100
Visit Montanya online here