When it comes to creating creepy cocktail concoctions for Halloween, that can be a bit tough. You want something that has a twisted bite to it without having to overload your drink with tons of sugary syrups, dyes and fluff that may take away from the integrity of your recipe.
Luckily, there's The Calaca cocktail from Casa Noble Tequila to help you scare up a seriously delicious sip that is anything but corny. Named for the skulls used as decorations during Dia De Los Muertos festivals, this cocktail is a spooky spin on a classic Margarita and perfect for shaking up at your Halloween party this year. Cheers!
- 2 oz. Casa Noble Reposado
- 1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz. Oraganic Agave Nectar
- Lime Wheel (garnish)
- Hepp's Hawaiian Black Salt (garnish)
- Combine all ingredients, except for salt, in a shaker
- Run the lime wheel around the rim of your glass and dip the rim into a plate filled with Hepp's Hawaiian Black Salt
- Shake and strain your cocktail into the salted glass filled with ice