– 1 Drink Made With Local Spirits at Each Participating Location –
October 1 through November 30, 2015
In celebration of the season of harvest, Good Passports, BoozeMenus and delivery.com have teamed up to present the Good Local Passport, which will raise funds for Toklas Society & the Museum of Food and Drink (MOFAD.)
By purchasing the Good Local Passport, you’ll get one cocktail, featuring one of the participating local distillers, at every location. Each participating location will offer you the choice of at least 1 of 2 cocktails featuring a spirit from one of the local producers.
Cocktails are based on 1 oz pours of liquor. Some of the sponsored spirits are meant to be poured neat and in those cases, you will be offered it as such. You can use the passport on any day, at any time from October 1 through November 30, 2015.
You’ll also receive a code for 25% off your next order at delivery.com, where you can find all the local spirits you try and make your own cocktails at home.
Participating producers include:
- Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur
- Breuckelen Distilling
- Greenhook Ginsmiths
- Jack From Brooklyn
- Kings County Distillery
- New York Distilling Company
- The Noble Experiment
- Port Morris Distillery
- Van Brunt Stillhouse
- Uncouth Vermouth
When purchasing a Good Local Passport, choose the location where you would like to pick up your Passport. Passports are available for pick-up from October 1 through October 31, 2015.
How it Works:
- Buy a ticket for your preferred Passport pick-up location.
- Pick up your Passport at the location you chose any day from October 1 through October 31, 2015.
- Bring your Passport to each of the participating locations any day from October 1 through November 30, 2015 and choose one cocktail from a participating brand at each location.
- Please remember to tip your bartenders, as gratuity is not included.
- ba’sik (Cocktail 1: Made with Ragtime Rye | Cocktail 2: Made with Van Brunt Stillhouse American Whiskey)
- Bootleg Mannings (Cocktail 1: Made with Ragtime Rye | Cocktail 2: Made with Uncouth Vermouth)
- Butter & Scotch (Cocktail 1: Made with Mister Katz's Rock & Rye | Cocktail 2: Made with Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur)
- Daddy-O (Cocktail 1: Made with Dorothy Parker Gin OR Ragtime Rye | Cocktail 2: Made with Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur)
- Grazin’ Tribeca (Cocktail 1: Made with Ragtime Rye | Cocktail 2: Made with Van Brunt Stillhouse Bourbon)
- Kings County Distillery (Kings County Distillery Spirits)
- Montana's Trail House (Cocktail 1: Made with Owney's Rum, Hamilton Jamaican Gold Rum, House Salted Pecan Rye Whiskey Syrup, Brooklyn Hemispherical Meyer Lemon Bitters | Cocktail 2: Made with Greenhook Gin, Lillet Blanc, Red Currant Ice Cider, Allspice Dram | Cocktail 3: 'Commander Ryecar' - Mister Katz's Rock & Rye, Old Overholt Rye, amara blood orange liqueur, lemon juice, dash peychauds)
- Northern Bell (Cocktail 1: Made with NY Distilling Company | Cocktail 2: Made with Kings County Distillery)
- Port Morris Distillery (Port Morris Distillery Spirits)
- Root & Bone (Cocktail 1: Made with Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur Cocktail | Cocktail 2: Made with Greenhook Gin)
- Seamstress ( Cocktail 1: 'Mortimer & Mauve' - Whistle Pig Rye, Chai Vermouth, Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur | Cocktail 2: Made with Sorel)
- sek’end sun (Cocktail 1: Made with Ragtime Rye | Cocktail 2: Made with Mister Katz's Rock & Rye)
- The Bar at The Noble Experiment NYC (Owneys' Rum)
- The Bar Room (Cocktail 1: Made with Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur Cocktail)
- The Bellows (Cocktail 1: Made with NY Distilling Company | Cocktail 2: Made with Kings County Distillery)
- The Milling Room (Cocktail 1: Made with Greenhook Gin | Cocktail 2: Made with NY Distilling Company)
- The Shanty (New York Distilling Company Spirits)
- The Stand NYC (Cocktail 1: Made with NY Distilling Company | Cocktail 2: Made with NY Distilling Company)
- Union Bar & Kitchen (Cocktail 1: 'Lincoln Storm' - Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur, dark rum, amaro montenegro, ango, mint, lime juice | Cocktail 2: 'Dandy Shandy' - Made with Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur)
Van Brunt Stillhouse (Van Brunt Stillhouse Spirits)
October 3rd, 2015
Back Label Wine Merchants
111 West 20th Street
New York, NY 10011
1:30 and 3:30 pm sessions
Join us at our grand tasting kick-off event, where you can sample spirits — both neat and in cocktails — from each participating local distilleries.
There will also be snacks provided from Stinky Bklyn.
If you want to attend the tasting event, you must purchase one of the VIP tickets and pick up your Passport at Back Label Merchants during the party on October 3rd.
VIP tickets come at no additional cost but there is a very limited amount available.
INTERACTIVE MAP OF PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS
Bars & restaurants interested in participating in the Passport should please reach out
before September 21st at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*1 Passport per person
*Misplaced Passports can not be replaced
*No refunds will be available after October 31, 2015
*Spirits are subject to availability. Participating locations reserve the right to alter spirit selection in the event of limited supply.
*delivery.com discount: Min. subtotal $15 required; exp. 1/31/16 at 3:00 a.m. EST. Must be at least 21 or older to purchase alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
About Good Passports:
Good Passports work with bars, restaurants, breweries and alcohol retailers to drive in customers by creating limited-time promotions with multiple venues. Customers acquire a Passport that guides them around a city where they get to sample various drinks at a number of different locations. By purchasing a Passport, customers also receive a periodic email newsletter alerting them of cool and exclusive events from the participating locations.
BoozeMenus is THE source for cocktails and nightlife in NYC. Take the guesswork out of your social life search with the all-encompassing guide to venues, new openings, cocktail & spirit trends, parties and more.
delivery.com empowers the neighborhood economy by enabling customers to order online from their favorite local restaurants, grocery stores, wine and spirits shops, and laundry and dry cleaning providers. Every day, delivery.com customers explore their communities and order from more than 10,000 local businesses while at home, at work, or on the go. With headquarters in New York and a growing presence throughout the U.S., delivery.com makes e-commerce an integral part of local daily life, helping customers shop, businesses grow, and neighborhoods thrive.
About Toklas Society:
The Toklas Society is a not-for-profit organization for women in food and hospitality to find inspiration, mentorship, and community. Our mission is to provide opportunities and resources to foster professional development. Toklas Society is also a platform for us to share the stories of successful, driven and passionate women who are making an impact in our industry.
The Museum of Food and Drink (MOFAD) is launching New York City’s first food museum with exhibits you can eat. Our mission is to change the way people think about food and inspire day-to-day curiosity about what we eat and why. MOFAD, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, aspires to become the global leader for food education: visitors will learn about the culture, history, science, production, and commerce of food and drink through exhibits and programs that emphasize sensory engagement. When visitors come to MOFAD, they won’t just see and touch – they will smell and taste as well.