THE NYC GOOD WHISKEY PASSPORT
**1 whiskey at 20+ participating locations for the whole winter**
December 13, 2016 through February 13, 2017
PRICE = $37
Good Passports, BoozeMenus, Time Out and Yelp NYC have teamed up to present the Good Whiskey Passport, which will raise funds for Rescuing Leftover Cuisine. By purchasing the Good Whiskey Passport, you’ll get one whiskey cocktail or a neat pour at every participating location. Each participating location will offer you the choice of at least 1 of 2 whiskey cocktails or a neat / rocks pour.
Cocktails are based on 1.5 oz pours of liquor. You can use the passport on any day, at any time from December 13, 2016 through February 13, 2017.
6 of the locations participating in the Good Whiskey Passport are offering you a $5 food upgrade. Just present your Passport and ask for the food upgrade. For $5 you’ll receive a special dish.
How to buy:
When purchasing a Good Whiskey Passport, choose the location where you would like to pick up your Passport. Passports are available for pick-up from December 13, 2016 through January 13, 2017.
How it Works:
- Buy a ticket for your preferred Passport pick-up location.
- Pick up your Passport at the location you chose any day from December 13, 2016 through January 13, 2017.
- Bring your Passport to each of the participating locations any day from December 13, 2016 through February 13, 2016 and choose one cocktail or neat pour. Ask the bartender which cocktails or spirits you can choose from.
- Please remember to tip your bartenders, as gratuity is not included.
67 Orange Street +
- Cocktail Selection: Gold Fashioned
- Bite Upgrade: Truffle & Parm Shakes (hand-cut potato fries, truffle oil, parmesan)
- Bar at Clement
- Beer Culture
Bin No. 220 +
- Bite Upgrade: Bruschetta or Artichoke Dip
Bootleg Mannings Bar & Grill
- Cocktail Selection: Old Fashioned
- Bourbon Springs
- Building on Bond
Butter & Scotch +
- Bite Upgrade: Bourbon Ginger Pecan Pie
- Croton Reservoir Tavern
Forest Hills Station House
- Whiskey Selection: Pikesville Rye or Blade & Bow Bourbon
- Grand Ferry Tavern
- Handcraft Kitchen & Cocktails
Keg No. 229 +
- Bite Upgrade: Fried Mac n' Cheese, Crispy Artichokes or Fried Pickles
- King’s County Distillery
- Northern Bell
Sons & Daughters Of NYC +
- Bite Upgrade: Soft Pretzel served with cheddar & apple mustard
- The Bar Room
- The Daisy
- The Richardson
The Saint Catherine +
- Spirit Selection: Leopold Brothers or Pearse Lyons Reserve
- Bite Upgrade: Bacon Wrapped Pretzels
- The Shanty at NY Distilling Company
- two8two Bar & Burger
- Van Brunt Stillhouse
+ = $5 Bite Upgrade available.
Bars & restaurants interested in participating in the Passport should please reach out before November 26th at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*1 Passport per person
*Misplaced Passports can not be replaced
*No refunds will be available after January 13, 2017
*Spirits are subject to availability. Participating locations reserve the right to alter spirit selection in the event of limited supply.
About Good Passports:
Good Passports work with bars, restaurants, breweries and alcohol retailers to drive in customers by creating limited-time promotions with multiple venues. Customers acquire a Passport that guides them around a city where they get to sample various drinks at a number of different locations. By purchasing a Passport, customers also receive a periodic email newsletter alerting them of cool and exclusive events from the participating locations.
BoozeMenus is THE source for cocktails and nightlife in NYC. Take the guesswork out of your social life search with the all-encompassing guide to venues, new openings, cocktail & spirit trends, parties and more.
About Rescuing Leftover Cuisine:
Rescuing Leftover Cuisine is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the hungry by donating leftover food from restaurants, hotels, universities and other businesses to homeless shelters. Rescuing Leftover Cuisine is a national 501(c)3 non-profit food rescue organization, operating in 12 cities and headquartered in New York City, that provides solutions to prevent excess wholesome cuisine from being wasted. RLC provides services such as food waste consulting, excess food delivery, co-branding services, and tax credit assistance.