The Perfect Punch for Memorial DayEdit Post
Contributed by on May 24, 2018
Three readers love this post.
Try this delicious punch recipe from Basil Hayden’s Bourbon that’s fresh, batchable and perfect for anyone hosting or entertaining over Memorial Day Weekend (or any weekend!)
Basil Hayden’s Lemon-Rosemary Punch, which I’ve outlined the recipe to below, is an easy-to-make punch that’s ideal for mixing up for family & friends at your BBQ or party and welcoming in the summer months. All you need to do is combine all ingredients into a bowl with ice and stir! The smoothness and spicy rye finish of Basil Hayden’s balance perfectly with the fresh citrus of the lemon juice and the sweetness of the simple syrup to create a refreshing and balanced cocktail for sipping in the sun.
Basil Hayden’s® Lemon-Rosemary Punch
By Matt Sharp (Houston, TX)
- 1 bottle of Basil Hayden’s® Bourbon 10 ounce Simple Syrup 10 ounces Lemon Juice 30 dashes Aromatic Bitters
- 2 Lemons Sprig of Rosemary (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients into a large punch bowl with 4 cups of ice.
- Slice lemons into wheels and add to bowl.
- Stir to chill and ladle into Collins glass with a rosemary sprig.