Simple summer treat
This easy to make cocktail is a real pleasure on the eyes and on the taste buds. It's perfect on a hot summers day and is inspired by the popular ice-pop 'The Tangle Twister.'
Follow the video below to see how easy it actually is.
What you will need
- I used pre-made fruit purée but, if you are making these at home and don't have access to anything a big spoonful of marmalade works and is just as tasty
- Crushed ice
- Any white spirit works in this drink but I recommend using a good rum
- Blue Curaçao
- Whipped cream
- Strawberry or mixed berry syrup or sauce
- Some fancy fruit looks beautiful chopped and sprinkled on top
- crushed oreos or jelly sweets (optional)