Warm Rum Cider To Cozy Up Your Holidays!Edit Post
Contributed by on Dec 06, 2016
Seven readers love this post.
Winter cocktails are truly a class all their own. The spicy, savory, creamy concoctions are like their own version of drinking the holidays.
Spread some extra holiday cheer and warm your guests from the winter chill by whipping up this spiked cider. Fresh ingredients, spices and Mount Gay Rum add robust flavors to this drink you won't see in other ciders.
Warm Rum Cider
- 4 oz Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum
- 4 C apple juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 orange peel
- 1 apple (diced)
- In a medium pot, heat apple juice, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg, apples and orange peel.
- Simmer mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat and add rum.
- Stir in the rum.
- Pour into a mug and garnish with cinnamon.
*Author received product in exchange for post. The recipes, reviews and opinions are her own.